First Look: Albion #2 Cover

Here is your first look at the cover of Albion #2, which releases on June 1st.

Albion is available free through all good UK BMX shops, and subscription only outside the UK. This mag comes highly recommended by yours truly (that’s me), so hit up the Albion site for info.

The first issue was remarkable, so I can’t wait to see this one.

11 responses to “First Look: Albion #2 Cover”

1. Mat says:

Nice. Who’s hand is that I wonder?

2. Greg Feenan says:

Boring and pretentious. Zzzzz

3. Ian says:

Go on, boys! Issue one was rad, loving this cover. Great work.

4. Davros says:

The V sign, actually, is quite significant to British history. There are several theories as to where it originated, but it’s modern interpretation is often a facetious rebellion against an established authority, or an insult to an opposing enemy (nowadays say, a football match.) It also means victory, often used by Churchill during the second world war. So perhaps this is a humorous gesture to all the people who thought that new print can’t make it – though here we are at issue two. So, a magazine using an old yet ambiguous and affectionate name for Britain, using an old yet ambiguous gesture to numerically visualize issue number two. And I think most people that have been riding since the the 90’s early 00’s can relate to that, even now I think most people stick at riding to show two fingers to something, figuratively speaking.

5. Ken says:

Greg I think u need a dictionary!

6. RyanB says:

Dropping knowledge, Davros! Well said. Albion is really looking good.

7. Greg Feenan says:

Nice justification. Still think it sucks a little compared to the first issue. I`m not a hater, just think it’s lame for a cover. Doesn’t change my love of the mag.

8. vince says:

Albion To Glory!!

9. Davros says:

Ha ha, get it I was being pretentious.
    I really like it, but then I’m a big fan of insulting gestures;)

10. A monetary advisor is your planning companion.