We haven’t closed out an interview with some top 5’s in a while, so here goes:
TOP 5 MOVIES:
1. Star Wars 4, 5 and the first half of 6 (I hate ewoks)
2. Indiana Jones 1-3
3. Armed and Dangerous
TOP 5 TV SHOWS:
2. The Office
3. Long Way Round
4. Long Way Down
5. Boardwalk Empire
TOP 5 BANDS:
1. I always like Cave In during the winter.
2. When NYC was a mess during the Xmas shopping season, I listened to Bluetip a bunch.
3. These Arms are Snakes is one of my all-time favorites.
4. Heather Duby has a new album coming out which is really good.
5. Minus the Bear is always a good time, and tight.
TOP 5 BOOKS:
1. Oracle Bones by Peter Hessler
2. Nothing to Envy by Barbara Remnick
3. Ghost Train to the Eastern Star by Paul Theroux
4. Fahrenheit 451 by Rad Bradbury
5. Watermark by Joseph Brodsky
TOP 5 STREET RIDERS:
1. The entire Animal team except Jared Washington
2. The entire SLC scene consistently amazes me.
4. I still think Luc-e deserves some serious credit for everything he brought to street riding over ten years ago.
5. Same goes for Mike Tag.
TOP 5 NON-BMX WEBSITES:
3. That one site with Google images that Harrison posted on Defgrip last month was unbelievable.
4. I’ve probably laughed more because of YouTube in the past year than any episode of The Office.
Thanks for your time Tunney. Anything you would like to add or say thanks to before we wrap this up?
Just thanks for the opportunity to Defgrip, and sorry for the length of this to all the readers (that’s what she said.)