Supreme Fall/Winter 2010

Fuck it… Supreme is the best clothing brand ever. Every time they drop a line, I get a stiffy the size of the Empire State building. Even though I hardly own any of it, I think their stuff is always impressive.

Peep their Fall/Winter 2010 preview HERE.

9 responses to “Supreme Fall/Winter 2010”

1. mark m says:

True.

2. sprmkt says:

Ehh. I don’t know. I’m starting to think Supreme and a number of other companies are ass backwards. Yes. I like the stuff at first glance but I own none of it. I like it because they rif on what was once a necessity; tough, durable clothing for skating that you could find at a thrift store on the cheap, like mechanic jackets, flannels, dickies, which are all on the low end – kind of working class fashion-less clothing. They slap a logo on some modernized thrift store crap, market a life-style and put an absurd price tag on it that 99% of all skateboarders or people for that matter can’t afford. Go in there and see who is buying the stuff. Rich kids with their parents from Europe and Japan that see the pretty pictures on the interweb and want a piece. Who are they making this stuff for? It’s starting to feel like robbing the poor to give to the rich.

3. Nuno says:

yeah, some of the stuff is definitely out of reach price wise.

4. Ken says:

@ sprmkt [spermkount??!]

Cosign that concern. Ass backward is a good term for it. I think it might be the kind of juppie bullshit one doesn’t really need in life. However I do look forward to 20 years in the future when either poor skateboarders and/or real workmen go and get old disregarded supreme coats and stuff from 2010 from thrift stores.

5. really says:

Didn’t see anything interesting to look at, not to mention spending money on. Ass backwards is indeed the right term.

6. trevor says:

I see where sprmkt is coming from, but my issue lies less with that and more with their absolute shit customer service. I don’t care how dope the gear is, the “too cool to acknowledge customers, you should consider yourself lucky we even let you in the door” vibe is ridiculous. And reading interviews with Jebbia, this behavior is actually encouraged. I will never support a brand like that, no matter how nice the clothes are. UNIV in encinitas has it right, nice gear all reasonably priced, and on point customer service.

7. Kyle says:

That “too cool to acknowledge customers, you should consider yourself lucky we even let you in the door” style didn’t work at their LA store. When you go in there they smile and say hi.

Thank you to your interest in Investment Recommendation.