Nigel Sylvester’s Birthday

Nigel turned 23 on August 23 and had a big ol’ birthday bash! Hosted by DJ Clark Kent & “Hawaii” Mike, sponsored by Nike 6.0, Hennessy Black, Corona Extra, LTD+, Vibe Magazine and DJ Clark Kent and music by DJ Soul & DJ Clark Kent with a special performance by J.Cole, the party sounds CRAZY!

I just listed all those names/companies not to rep, but to show you how official the party was. Before everyone hates, just think that because of riding a bike and being an awesome dude, you can enjoy success on a level like this!! Happy birthday Nigel!!!

Thanks to Hawaii Mike/LTD for the images. Photos by Vinny Picone.

15 responses to “Nigel Sylvester’s Birthday”

1. sam says:

looks like a douche fest

2. ivan says:

they shoulda called it the I’MSOFUCKINGAWESOMEFEST.

this is not what bmx is all about. fuck this. the man is an awesome rider, and he deserves all the success in the world, but why flaunt it like that? and why help him by making such a bullshit post? and if you just wanted to share pics of the party, you coulda done it with pics alone. all the name dropping is a little tacky, to say the least.

3. Chris says:

Fuckin baller status. Fuck this kid^^^, I fuckin get it. Good for him. It’s not like he lives like this everyday, it’s his fucking birthday. If I had the means to pull a party like that for my birthday, with a line up of DJ’s and performances such as this, fuck yeah I’d do it. IT’S A BIRTHDAY PARTY!! Go big or go home. Fuck you Ivan you fuckin hermit. Can’t say I’ve met someone who’d ever say no to free Henny. Seriously, a Hennessy sponsored party. Sick.

4. chad says:

looks awesome, but they probably could have done without a few of those DJs and have gotten olivier zahm to sponsor it and brings some babes.

5. Rhys says:

^^^bmxers don’t get babes, you should know that already.

6. mike fiz says:

youre wrong: bmxers get all the babes ha!!

7. stoned kyle says:

this is what you call poppin bottles. i give it up to him one thing. that he didnt black out from having a 5th in his hand the whole night.

but i think its funning hes getting flow from gato, and his gato short films were super gay.

glad hes getting paid to ride and living good.

8. Drew Kukura says:

This is not bmx. Whats next? TMZ? This is fucking lame. I can’t stand people that seem too cool for bmx.

9. steve o. says:

Happy Birthday Nigel.
    I wish you peace and happiness.
    Best,
    steve

10. Hines says:

Success is now measured by who sponsors your birthday party.

11. aiy says:

nigga party

12. 69Z says:

Where are the girls dem???

13. MIAMI F.I.N.K. says:

Yo this kid is a real nice person indeed, and if you from N.Y.C. THIS IS HOW YOU PARTY. IS GOOD TO HAVE FRIENDS IN HIGH PLACES, THATS WHY ALL THE OTHER DUDES RACKING UP HIS SWEETS. QUEENS IN DA HOUSE, & STOP HATING.

14. Mungbot says:

People measuring success in this way is why people like me quit this kind of bmx culture years ago. It’s immature, it’s petty, and it degenerates each year. Bmx was about doing it for the streets, and it still is to some people, but those are the people you’ll never see in a sad post like this. Don’t forget kids, there are people out there who still do it for free!.. Shred the streets alone if you have to, just be honest in your actions. And also remember that being “nice” and doing it for the right reasons have absolutely nothing to do with each other. Example: used car salesman are nice.

15. Angelika says:

That is true for funding advice as nicely.