Harrison Boyce on Breaks of 10

Our boy Harrison has a good interview over on Breaks Of 10, which touches on a bit of everything that he’s involved with. Check it out!

As an added bonus, check out these amazing comments regarding Harrison on TCU.

Man, that’s a rad pic!!

11 responses to “Harrison Boyce on Breaks of 10”

1. Jake says:

not a big hit with the 12 year old millionaires on TCU.

2. Tom says:

Man, reading those comments on TCU is too funny.

Life’s a fucking blast when you got your mums credit card to hook you up with all the sticker packs you can handle.

3. james wade says:

Harrison is a good guy. The end.

4. tom says:

well in the end that “hipster” is getting paid to do what he loves to do and thats all that really matters right? the industry is more about who you know rather than how much tallent you have, i mean how do you think miles rogush(now that dudes a joke) or what eva blew up? harrison does actually have tallent though, his graphic design and photography is very good so why hate? yea yea smoke blunts all day ride a mongoose and cant ride a bowl to save your life!

5. rascal says:

amazing how ignorant everyone on tcu can be…harrison is a true guy. always been impressed by his work and him as a human. keep on doing your thing kid

nothing wrong with being a nerd

6. Harrison Boyce says:

Hey guys, thank’s for all the positive feedback… It’s actually been pretty funny to read what all the TCU kids have to say. And the best part is, you know they would all be super cool to me if I met them in real life… Anyway, I’m extremely lucky to be able to do what I do… Every day I wake up and make money doing what I love and a few shitty comments can’t make me forget that… They do make me want to film some clips and put an edit together to shut them up… Haha. Well see about that.

7. Alexander Kio says:

That is why I don’t TCU at all. sorry, I just don’t have the patience for all that nonsense. Also why I’m going to bootleg the 4pegs black flag shirt

Harrison… keep up the great work!

8. chris martindale says:

i wouldn’t worry about the tcu comments. Your the hardest working and one of the most successful people i know. 99 percent of those kids suck anyways. im excited to see an edit.

9. andy says:

I think I’ve got the only samples of the DVS, they are sitting in my living room in a cabninet

10. lloyd says:

comments dissing harrison on a message system he helped design (TCU/LCD).
    fashion aficionados wearing girls jeans today and jincos yesterday.
    talentless cant perceive talented.
    defgrip=core TCU=trend?

more interviews, more design, more images, more Def.

11. August says:

And that is an funding danger price taking.