Cult

The Cult is upon us.

Peep out the new Cult Crew site HERE and hit up TCU for the Cult trailer.

11 responses to “Cult”

1. Kyle says:

Hardgoods look great, but I’m not really digging the logo or brand identity.

2. stoned kyle says:

I agree the parts look good. But fuck anyone can do that. The logo’s,shirts, and are shit too.
    This company has the same thing about it that I didnt like fit bike co for…. Robbie morralles, I dont know why but I hate this douche. Yes I met him.

3. Andrew says:

Adam Roye is the shit. Cult is going to be huge.

4. danny says:

its been said, but I’ll say it again.

Parts look good, but everything that represents them sucks ass. Logo looks like my kid brother drew it up, and shit, even the company name screams 9th grade angst. Might as well have named the company SUPERGNARLY BMX DETH SQUAD.

Trying too hard.

5. The trailer was the absolute shit with actual cult leaders (Heavens Gate & Manson) saying fuck you to Moeller. I love S&M more than anything but I can’t deny how dope that was. I’m not feeling the logo/graphics either. The whole cult concept could be taken so far if it was in my hands.

6. franco balducci says:

were you stoned when you typed this shit as well , kyle?

7. Kyle says:

Just to be clear, Kyle and stoned kyle are not the same person. I’m Kyle, and drugs are bad.

8. Leif says:

The logo sucks balls, did somebody make it with windows paint or something! The team is legit, all my favorite members from the fit team.

9. duderino says:

rob-o is filling another niche in the market right now. currently, BMX has been the target for ugly, flashy colored shoes, all-over print shirts, goofy “limited” edition colors that still look like somebody puked pea soup all over the hard goods. Cult, if anything, is going back against this corporate, hip-hop shit that has taken over the market. it’s logos are a throw back to 80’s death/goth rock with a punk-as-**** attitude. if you don’t liek it, fine, go ahead and rock your hipster wear while rocking to Kanye on your iPod. flat black, dirty looking bikes are making a comeback, and this coimpany is filling that spot by the brooding graphics on their shirts. don’t believe me that your aqua bikes with pink spokes are going out of style? look closer. the market is changing again.

10. This blog seems to get a large ammount of visitors. How do you promote it? It offers a nice individual twist on things. I guess having something useful or substantial to talk about is the most important thing.

That is true for funding recommendation as well.