LET IT ALL HANG OUT

Go to BNQT for more videos.

I just spotted this Ty Morrow web vid on Pijin blog. The riding is awesome, and so is the song.

12 responses to “LET IT ALL HANG OUT”

1. Sean Zubek says:

Really good.

2. Damn…, let that shit hang out then…

3. Zu says:

@ 1:07, one of the greatest shots of a tailwhip ever. Really amazing video.

4. DavidLang says:

Definitely a solid vid.

5. Andrew says:

Great video. I am sick of BNQT’s crushing of videos however.

6. Mark says:

Cheers for the links dude, much appreciated!

7. Nuno says:

No sweat!

8. CD says:

Wow. He makes bunnyhop whips look hella easy.

9. I am originally from Florida. I was born in Ft Lauderdale & my parents moved the clan up north in like 1983. I was an only child and I had a very interesting childhood too. My dad has been my dad since I was 2-1/2, but I fully forgot that he wasn’t my real dad by age 18 because I was just a stupid toddler that couldn’t remember that my real father left me at age two. Whats fucked up is that 2 year old toddlers are still dumb even with all the technical learning advancements of what Fisher Price has contributed the toddler culture. They should focus on creating better toddler toys that focus on the pertinence of who your real father or mother really is. The toys could be hooked up to a satellite that relays to the children who their real father is. A paternity law passed by Obama in the White House can deal with legalities of parents that would rather keep the truth from their kids. Basically Fisher price would have random auto-suggestions come out of hidden speakes in the toys that assure the toddlers the truth of their actual parents. The law would be for toddlers rights to know the truth. Toddlers are kinda like animals, so this would be similar to all that peta shit that Pamela Lee endorces. See if I knew from the start that my dad was cool, but I never knew he wasn’t my blood. I would of been in the know with better Fisher Price toys, ya know? See I kinda cracked up at age 21 when I met my real father for the first time in Ohio. I was like shit, fuck, god dam! However, without my family induced mental illness or narcistic awesomeness we would be with out the CDC.
    Basically, we are better off that I’m funkled.

10. Ty Morrow …my new favorite thing

11. Best web video ever made.

12. Sherita says:

Take into account investments that provide speedy annuities.