ADAM 22: iPOD SHUFFLE 10

Blood For Blood – City Boy
Mountain Goats – Heretic Pride
Belle & Sebastian – Seymour Stein
Against Me – Mutiny On The Electronic Bay
Shere Khan – Disappear
Hell Rell – Do It For The Hustlers

Thanks to Keith Romanowski for the pic.

29 responses to “ADAM 22: iPOD SHUFFLE 10”

1. konz says:

skrewdriver? are you kiddin me? this is a fuckin nazi band!

2. adolf says:

cheers for the support adam

3. Jonemy says:

I for see a post on the come up where he tries to explain how the first album is a really good street punk album and it was before they were racist. I heard the argument from other people lots of times, and I still thinks its retarded.

4. Adam22 says:

It’s a random ten. I like that CD. No apologies.

5. Adam,
    I think I’m at the fascination point with your celebrity.
    I am proud of you in a weird way. It’s the kind of feeling that guys in space ship movies get when they return with new and different perspectives and then the government confiscates their live human body for testing. Rest assure that my body will be what is tested. You will be free to take cat Von D As Your Dame. Be careful because if you don’t move in on her Cory Nasty will before you do.
    Keep it up my friend.
    Chris Duncan

6. joej says:

wow, defgrip used to be a good site, until it started showing bozos like this. Homophobe, and now openly supportive (see his comment- “No apologies”) of a hate mongering racist band- sounds pretty fitting.
    I though the people who did this site actually didn’t condone racism and homophobia.

7. Adam22 says:

You’ve never listened to a band or artist whose political opinion differed from yours? I’ve listened to Blackstarr and Earth Crisis more than I’ve ever listened to Skrewdriver and I’m a fan of all 3 despite disagreeing with all 3’s politics.

8. David D says:

whats give d anyway? no one cares about you input. and as far as calling adam racist 80% of his friends are blacks so suck it cracker

9. hahaha, yeah adam’s areal white trash; nigger and jew hating cracker ass motherfucker ! lol

haha i still LOVE straight edge music.

10. lee says:

up the punx

11. iliketitties says:

you guys are fucking idiots, OMG HE LISTENS TO A BAND AND SOMEONE IN THE BAND IS RACIST OR SOME SHIT SO HE MUST BE A FUCKIN RACIST HOMOPHOBE RIGHT LETS ALL GET OUR PANTIES TIED UP ABOUT WHAT KIND OF MUSIC HE LISTENS TO

12. casey says:

alex at give d really needs to kill himself.
    GIVE DEBT!!

13. really says:

It’s not the fact that he listens to something, but the fact that he openly endorses a band with clear rascist ideas. It’s his choice and it doesn’t make him a rascist, but it does make him come across as a complete idiot.

14. shithawk1 says:

Pulling on the boots and tightening up the laces?
    Shaving their heads and strapping on the braces
    There you are a skinhead, looking for a fight
    Skinhead, skinhead, running through the night

Skinhead, skinhead, running through the night
    Making lots of trouble, starting lots of fights
    Skinhead, skinhead, getting really pissed
    Skinhead, skinhead, tatted on my wrist!

waiting in the lane way, waiting for the scum
    Smash their yellow faces, kick their fucking bums
    When they plee for mercy, we will show them none
    Skinhead, skinhead, ’til the job is done

Skinhead, skinhead, putting on the boots
    Looking for a streetfight, looking for a route
    Skinhead, skinhead, running through the fights
    Skinhead, skinhead, stompin’ on your face!

When the coppers see us, at first they pull the gun
    But when they see us come towards, then they start to run
    When we wear our badges it make us feel proud
    Skinhead, skinhead, shout it out loud!

Skinhead, skinhead, skinhead, skinhead…

15. Kurt says:

I lol’ed..

16. ty says:

“Smash their yellow faces, kick their fucking bums” haha they say bums… how juuvenile

17. RyRy says:

Music is what it is, you don’t have to agree with the politics to like the music. I’ve been a Christian my entire life, and attend church/tithe regularly. Even so, just the other day I was mentioning to someone what a good album “God Hates Us All” from Slayer is. If the viewpoint is interesting and put well, it’s not a problem. Ignorance is much worse.

I don’t think I’d like skrewdriver though… that shit is way racist.

18. andy says:

how is adam endorsing a racist band? listening to a band and endorsing a band are 2 very different things.

19. really says:

Listening to a band and listing them online among your favorites are indeed two very different things.

20. shuffle? says:

surely the “shuffle”, and the statement “random 10” mean that in no way was this actually listed as a favorite?
    i have no idea who any of these people are anyway, i was more concerned by the fact that 50 cent was listed. urgh.

21. really says:

Why would anyone have music on their ipod that’s not a favorite? And besides, he “likes that CD”.

22. meathead says:

Pulling on the boots and tightening up the laces?
    Chalk their hands and strapping on the weights belt
    There you are a skinhead, looking for a fight
    Meat head, Meat head , running through the night
    Meat head, Meat head, running through the night
    Making lots of trouble, starting lots of fights
    Meat head, Meat head, getting roid rage
    Meat head, Meat head, tatted on my wrist!
    waiting in the lane way, waiting for the geeks
    Smash their hard drives, kick their fucking dogs
    When they plee for mercy, we will show them none
    Meat head, Meat head, ’til the job is done
    Meat head, Meat head, putting on the belt
    Looking for a streetfight, looking for a route
    Meat head,Meat head, running through the fights
    Meat head, Meat head, stompin’ on your face!
    When the coppers see us, at first they pull the gun
    But when they see us come towards, then they start to run
    When we wear our vests it make us feel proud
    Meat head, Meat head, shout it out loud!
    Meat head Meat head Meat head Meat head…

23. edwin says:

im down with skrewdriver

24. SamB says:

So if i say i’ve seen the film Romper Stomper (with the song in it) does that make me racist to?

25. Durklife says:

Actually Skrewdriver-Skinhead is a fuckin rad song just really not good to listen too but instrumentally fuckin goood shit..g.g. allin has some raciest shit too but he has some awesome songs..Im not raciest .

26. Ian Stewart says:

What’s up everybody,

This is Ian Stewart from Skrewdriver and you’re listening to the only station that really rocks, WAAF!

Financial advisors business is people business.