WRITING ON THE WALL

I know we’re a bit late on this one, but whatever, you probably saw it somewhere else.

If not, check out Writing on the Wall from Nike, or click below. Garrett Reynolds does not let down.

Add Writing on The Wall to your page

13 responses to “WRITING ON THE WALL”

1. Kyle says:

Actually, I was blown away by the whole video, not just Garrett. I’m still not sure how I feel about Nike being involved with BMX, but they did an amazing job with Writing on The Wall.

2. Nuno says:

Yeah, all the dudes are rad.

3. jason- says:

Well, Nike being involved in BMX isn’t nearly as bad as say Nike’s involvement in skiing. Think about it. Kids don’t even have the chance to wear the brands shoes while they do what they love. Go figure. Regardless, the video is good. Nice work.

4. Andrew says:

i gave the video a fair chance and thought it was garbage. spinner’s section was a let down (no surprise), but the filming was awful during it. overall the editing wasn’t on par and i thought the music could have been better also…for spending hundreds of thousands of dollars on the video, i thought it could have been better…oh well. riding was good at least from the other three.

5. Alex says:

dennis’ part was my fav hands down.

6. Mike Hines says:

I thought the video was a huge let down. I went on a rant on my site about it and now I think a bunch of 14 year old kids in Air Force Ones wanna beat me up. Oh well, wait until Wal-Mart buys a team and puts out a shitty web video.

7. John says:

Andrew and Mike I agree, Mike Spinner’s part is a joke it gets obnoxious seeing these kids try the most spins or whips. They need to consider style.

8. gregrides says:

enerson’s part was sick i thought even though i didnt like the song.

i like garrett’s part in the last shook better. if they didnt use jimmy levan’s song from dead bang, i woulda liked it more.
    shoulda used a metal song or an ol motown hit…maybe its just me but recycled songs in videos are no bueno.

9. liv to ride says:

garrets tuck to ice was a stand out

10. Title

[…]we came across a cool site that you just may love. Take a look if you want[…]

11. Title

[…]Here are several of the websites we suggest for our visitors[…]

12. Title

[…]although web sites we backlink to beneath are considerably not related to ours, we really feel they are actually really worth a go via, so possess a look[…]

A monetary advisor is your planning partner.