This Douchebag

16critical_650

Got indicted.

Here’s the video.

Everyone has most likely seen this but it bears a second look. I would like to take this opportunity to make the following blanket generalization: In 99% of cases, pretty much F the police.

8 responses to “This Douchebag”

1. JKrantz says:

Obviously the officer involved is a douche bag and should be prosecuted but to say “I would like to take this opportunity to make the following blanket generalization: In 99% of cases, pretty much F the police.” basically proves that you are total fucking idiot.

2. bub says:

I dunno. Unnecessary for sure, but if the idea of critical mass is pretty much just to piss people off, don’t complain when you succeed.

3. ognok says:

thats why i hate new york. bunch of lames. L.A ALL DAY.

4. Ardelean says:

The comment was made mostly in jest, hence the “blanket generalization” preface. Also, I’m not a big proponent of Critical Mass either. If I wanted to commute in a sanctioned and legitimized fashion, I would drive. To me the point of bike riding is being free from laws, and calling attention to oneself is counterproductive in that regard. But I digress–the point of the post was that that sort of conduct from one human to another, regardless of the situation, is barbaric and lame and all to often it’s the “servers and protectors” who are guilty of it.

5. Red says:

“I’m not a big proponent of Critical Mass either. If I wanted to commute in a sanctioned and legitimized fashion, I would drive. To me the point of bike riding is being free from laws, and calling attention to oneself is counterproductive in that regard.”

Good point. I feel the same way.

6. Albert says:

That’s your opinion, and you’re more than entitled to it, but some do prefer cycling as a primary means of transportation. Critical Mass is meant to show what all the disrepect cyclists face from drivers amounts to in a single day per month.

7. Rene says:

Thank you on your interest in Investment Advice.